If you’re looking for the best lamb chops recipe, you’re at the right place. We’re going to show you how to prepare this delicious meal and bring your culinary skills to the next level with side-dish and serving ideas.
When it comes to preparing lamb chops, restaurants have their little secret recipes which can make a person fall crazy in love with this dish. If you are willing to learn how to make lamb chops on your own and what to serve with lamb chops, here are a couple of great suggestions followed by a recipe that will sweep you of your feet.
Where to Find the Best Lamb Chops?
You can find lamb chops at your local store. Look for the red meat that doesn’t have a lot of fat. One more important tip is that you don’t pick the thick pieces. If the meat is too thick, it’s hard to cook it evenly.
What to Serve With Lamb Chops?
Lamb chops are tangy, and choosing the right side-dish is more than relevant if you want the flavors to be compatible. When serving lamb chops, restaurants most often choose mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus, or a simple salad as a side dish.
How to Make Lamb Chops?
Now that you’ve got the meat and know what to serve with lamb chops, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and begin with the prep.
Here is a list of ingredients for preparing the lamb chops recipe:
- 8 lamb loin chops
- A teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of pepper
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 3-4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- A tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- A tablespoon of chopped thyme and rosemary leaves
- So how to make lamb chops? The first step is to make sure that the meat has room temperature. If you get it out of the freezer and start preparing it instantly, it won’t soak up the juices well.
- Make a mixture of salt, pepper, chopped thyme and rosemary leaves, and a tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil. Use this blend to season the lamb chops. When cooking lamb chops, restaurants sometimes add a half glass of white wine to this mixture to make the taste more interesting.
- When you finish the seasoning, put the meat aside to rest for a few moments until you melt the butter at medium-high temperature. The great thing about this lamb chops recipe is that you’ll need one pan only for the meat and the sauce too.
- After you melt the butter, add smashed garlic cloves into it, and raise the temperature to high. Place the lamb chops into the skillet and cook them until a beautiful, brown crust forms. Flip the meat.
- The next step is to transfer the lamb chops onto a plate and make the sauce.
- Add olive oil, a bit more butter, freshly squeezed lemon juice, smashed garlic cloves, and chopped spices to the skillet you used for cooking the lamb chops. Stir the sauce up until all the ingredients are bound together. Pour the sauce over the meat, and voila, the dish is ready to serve.
If you’ve never tried this luscious meal, make sure to visit us at Rakija Grill. We guarantee you that you will most definitely be inspired and astonished by our lamb chops and the way we prepare them.